Asia Air Survey Co., Ltd. (AAS) is a construction consulting company specializing in aerial surveying.
Owning our own camera-equipped aircrafts, we offer our customers a fully integrated service, from the acquisition of spatial information to its use. While it goes without saying that we are specialists in surveying and map-making, we are also proficient in the fields of disaster prevention planning, the environment and the conservation of infrastructure.
Our mission is to provide technologies and know-how for acquiring, analyzing, and managing a wide range of spatial data in order to support the natural environment and the social environment.
- February 26th, 1954
- The capital
- 1,673,778,000 yen
- Main offices
- Shinjuku Head Office (Registered):Shinjuku Green Tower Building 15F, 6-14-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
- Shinyurigaoka Head Office:Shinyuri 21 Building 3F, 1-2-2 Manpukuji, Asao-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture 215-0004, Japan
- Stock listing
- Tokyo Stock Exchange, Second Section
(Stock code: 9233)
- Net Sales
- 23,955 Million Yen (Consolidated:FYE Sep.30.2017)
- President and CEO
- Kiichiro Ogawa
- 1,198 (as of Mar.31.2018)
- Registration Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- Licensed by the Minister of Transport for Aerial Work Services, License No. 25 (February 27th, 1956)
- Privacy mark
- ISO 55001:2014
- Kurumin logo
- Next generation certified logo "Kurumin"
Duration: October 1, 2014 - September 30, 2017
- Accurate as of January 1st, 2016