- SERVICES and PRODUCTS
SERVICES and PRODUCTS
Our company is a group of technical specialists with high-precision, specialized technology in businesses and fields such as surveying, disaster prevention, the environment and spatial information, that identifies the needs of customers and matches them with related technologies.
Airborne and space-borne remote sensing, and vehicle-mounted laser scanning surveys
- Space-borne Remote Sensing
- Aerial photography（Vertical /Oblique）
- Airborne LiDAR Surveying（Airborne Lidar Mapping /Airborne LiDAR Bathymetry）
- Mobile LiDAR Surveying（Mobile Mapping System ）
- UAV Aerial Surveying etc.
Mapping, Administration-support GIS, and System development
- Map-making （Photogrammetric mapping/LiDAR Mapping）
- GIS Data Preparation
- Red Relief Image Map
- 3D model Creation and Visualization
- LiDAR Data Analysis and Visualization
- Administration-support GIS（ALANDIS)
- System Development
- Mapping System（Digital photogrammetry software）
- 3DViewer（3D terrain viewer／Point cloud viewer）
Planning and design of flood control and SABO structures, Hazard Map, Disaster Resilience Education
- SABO Works - Erosion control consulting
- Volcanic SABO Works - Volcanic disaster prevention consulting
- River Basin Management - River disaster prevention consulting
- Regional Plan for Disaster Prevention
Survey , Analysis , Planning , Design for Environmental Protection and Natural Resource Management
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Environmental Assessment
- Forest Resources Management
- Soil Contamination Investigation
- Support for environmental rehabilitation
- Renewable Energy Development
Infrastructure Asset Management
Planning, designing, maintenance of infrastructure facilities, planning for extending lifespan for infrastructure
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Planning and designing for public facilities (Road, port, bridge, river and lifeline)
- Maintenance engineering (investigation, diagnosis, analysis, monitoring and reinforcement)
- System and database for facility management
Helicopter-based LiDAR Survey
AAS in collaboration with the Archaeological Institute of Kashihara (Nara prefecture) surveyed tumulus features by Helicopter-based LiDAR.
GIS Consulting Services for Local Government
AAS provides the solution to improve local governmental service and efficient GIS restructuring based on the analysis of the past GIS specifications and usage.
Detailed Visualization of Landforms based on Red Relief Image Map (RRIM)
Red Relief Image Map (RRIM) provides a detailed 3D visualization of landforms than a hillshade or contour maps.
Volcanic Hazard Map of Mt. Hakkodasan
AAS took part in the hazard mapping of Mt. Hakkodasan eruption for the purpose of disaster prevention.
Risk management planning based on simulation of landslide dams outburst
Using Airborne LiDAR technology and landslide dam outburst simulation, AAS estimated the disaster risk areas.